Submit a Review and You Could Win $100
It's easy to enter...simply submit a review with a pic of your new wheels on your ride and you could win $100! All contest entries qualify for our monthly drawing in the month the review is submitted. Each month one winner will be selected and will be awarded a $100 prize. September's winner was Jared H. from North Dakota, who put a set of CV98 satin black wheels with a milled edge on his Z71.
Here are some guidelines for your entry in our Review Contest:
- Your photo must be of a vehicle with wheels from OE Wheels.
- The overall appearance of your car, truck or SUV, along with the style, composition and lighting of the photo are judging factors, so clean your vehicle and find a nice setting to take your shots.
- Be sure to include the entire vehicle in your photo.
How to enter:
- Find the wheels you purchased on the OE Wheels website.
- Scroll down to the Ratings & Reviews section.
- Click the "Write a Review" link.
- Enter your name, your review and a review headline.
- Click Browse and attach your photo to your review.
- Click the Submit button.
Show Us Your Wheels Review Contest Rules:
- Reviews may only be submitted by customers who purchased their wheels from the www.oewheelsllc.com website.
- Entries will be reviewed at the end of each month.
- The monthly winner will be announced by the 10th of the following month.
- Winners will be chosen by the OE Wheels staff and selected solely at the discretion of OE Wheels.
- All decisions are final.
- All photos submitted to OE Wheels become the property of OE Wheels LLC and may be used by OE Wheels in any future marketing, advertising or promotional campaigns.
Ratings & Reviews
Replica 20” tahoe wheels
by Lalo C.
Got the ltz tahoe replicas , look great and haven’t had any problems with them!
22" Denali Replica's
Loving my new 22" replicas on my new Yukon Denali. Look and ride great!!! OE Wheels LLC was super easy to order with and got my wheels & tires shipped quickly.
by fabian leon
20" matte black snowflake wheel looks awsome had a little issue balanceing called co. and suggested the roadforce balancer found one local got it rebalanced no issues after that on my 2008 yukon denali
I love Chevy & GMC trucks I am a military veteran