||Fits: Ford Explorer Limited 2012
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9462081, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard
2. Turn ignition to OFF position.
3. Cycle ignition from OFF to RUN position 3 times, ending in RUN position.
4. Press and release brake pedal.
5. Turn ignition to OFF position.
6. Cycle ignition from OFF to RUN position 3 times ending in RUN position.
7. Horn will sound once and TPMS telltale will blink once train mode is initated, if equippped with message center it will display TRAIN LF TIRE. Place relearn magnet on LF sensor when horn sounds.
8. Proceed as in step 6 for the next 3 sensors in the following order RF RR and LR.
9. After training LR the horn will sound and message center will display TIRE TRAINING MODE COMPLETE if equipped.