||Fits: Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 2002
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9479466, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||IMPORTANT: Before following the relearn procedure, please be sure to move the old sensors at least one hundred feet away from the car.
1. Inflate all tires pressure listed on tire placard
2. Make sure the vehicle has been parked for at least 2 minutes before proceeding.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (engine off).
4. Press the reset button on the Driver Information Center (DIC) to clear any warning messages displayed on the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC).
5. Press and release the OPTIONS button on the DIC until the IPC display is blank.
6. Press and hold the RESET button on the DIC for three seconds.
7. Press and release the OPTIONS button again until the message TIRE TRAINING appears on the IPC.
8. Press and release the RESET button until the message LEARN L FRONT TIRE is displayed.
9. Starting at left front tire, increase/decrease tire pressure until horn sounds.