||Fits: Toyota Tundra 2011
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9477509, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||IMPORTANT: Before following the relearn procedure, please be sure to move the old sensors at least one hundred feet away from the car.
Initialization following rotation and tire replacement.
1. Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
2. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
3. Hold down tire pressure reset button (located on instrument panel, knee bolster or inside glove box) until TPMS telltale flashed 3 times.
4. Procedure is complete once all transmitter signals have been received by the ECU.
* A properly formatted scan tool required to learn new sensor IDs when replacing sensors.