||Fits: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9472302, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||IMPORTANT: Before following the relearn procedure, please be sure to move the old sensors at least one hundred feet away from the car.
1. Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
2. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
3. Press and hold down drivers side door switch for 2 seconds, Release then press again for 2 seconds. Release, then press again for 5 seconds.
4. Place learn tool over LF tire and press activate/test button, then proceed to RF RR and LR. Sensors must be activated within 90 seconds.
5. When each sensor ID has been received by control module TPMS telltale will be displayed for 5 seconds.