||Fits: Mercedes Benz SLR Class 2004-2006
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9457652, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||RESET Air Pressure
1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
2. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
3. Press forward/back button on steering wheel until trip and odometer are displayed.
4. Press UP/DOWN button until tire inflation pressure monitor is displayed
5. Hold down reset button (located on instrument cluster) until MONITOR CURRENT TIRE PRESSURE? Is displayed.
6. Press + button TIRE PRESS, MONITOR ACTIVATED-PRESS. DISPLAY AFTER DRIVING A FEW MINS. is displayed.
7. If REACTIVATE-TIRE PRESS. MONITOR! Appears, repeat relearn procedure.
8. If CHECK TIRES! appears, indicates tire pressure too low, adjust pressures accordingly.
Relearn New Sensor Ids
Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressure listed on the tire placard. Vehicle must be driven for at least 10 minutes, while maintaining speed above 15 mph in order for system to learn new sensor IDs. If spare tire sensor ID is being programmed, a properly formatted scan tool is necessary.