||Fits: 2013 Chevrolet Express 2500
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9490136, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||IMPORTANT: Before following the relearn procedure, please be sure to move the old sensors at least one hundred feet away from the car.
1. Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
2. Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until horn sounds, and then LF turn signal will become illuminated.
3. Starting with LF tire, increase/decrease tire pressure until horn sounds.
4. After horn sounds proceed as in step 5 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF RR LR After completing LR tire horn will sound twice.
5. Turn ignition to OFF position to exit vehicle learn mode. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the placard.