||Fits: Chevrolet Camaro LS 2010
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9464894, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||1. Apply parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
3. Press the MENU button on the DIC (located on turn signal lever on Camaro and on instrument cluster for all others) until the vehicle's tire pressures are displayed.
4. Press Set/Cir (this button is located at the end of the turn signal lever on Camaro). Vehicle asks “Are you sure that you want to relearn?” Select Yes.
5. Starting at LF tire, decrease air pressure until horn chirps. Repeat procedure for remaining tires in the following order: RF, RR, and LR. After completing LR tire, horn will sound twice.
6. Turn ignition to OFF position to exit vehicle learn mode. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.