||Fits: Buick LeSabre 2007
The shipping rate for this product - UPC#9452028, is only $5.00 and WILL BE ADDED to the total during Checkout. All orders, within the continental US, will be shipped and received within 10 BUSINESS days from payment date, via UPS ground or USPS. All international orders, APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping costs and time and are shipped via USPS parcel post or priority. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-941-921-0065 for the shipping cost for any international or APO, FPO, AE, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders.
||1. Turn ignition to ON position (engine off).
2. Press vehicle information button on the DIC until the message LEARN TIRE POSITIONS is displayed.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to enable vehicle learn mode. The horn will sound twice to indicate vehicle has entered learn mode and the DIC will display the message TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE.
4. Starting at LF tire, increase/decrease pressure until horn sounds.
5. After horn sounds proceed as in step
4. for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR
6. After LR sensor has been learned the horn will sound twice, turn ignition to OFF position.
7. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.